Spring Family Photo Wardrobe Planning
Last week I posted some tips on how to plan outfits for Spring Family Photo sessions in Detroit. The basic steps are:
Pick a color pallet with 1-2 neutrals and 1-3 colors
Think about layers for Spring since Michigan Spring weather is unpredictable.
I personally like to add at least one pattern, but not more than two.
For the full tips, especially tips for layering, visit my last post.
For this example, I chose grey and cream as my neutrals, and a mix of blues and pink as my colors.
Disclosure: These are amazon affiliate links.
1. Infant eyelet dress: https://amzn.to/3Tel8mt
2. Gauze overalls: https://amzn.to/42bmwKG
3. Infant romper: https://amzn.to/3YPuki4
4. Infant pink and blue plaid dress: https://amzn.to/3lwEfvq
5. Infant romper: https://amzn.to/3YPuki4
6. Girls pink ruffle dress: https://amzn.to/3Z2iEZM
7. Boys button down longsleeve shirt
8. Pink floral adult dress: https://amzn.to/3LDbhVq
9. Adult mens henley: https://amzn.to/3FrzxG2
10. Women’s topper coat: https://amzn.to/3JgF3wl
11. Infant cardigan: https://amzn.to/42dv5oc
12. Girls topper cardigan: https://amzn.to/3yRjfTg